JyotishTools for Windows
Only $29.99 (USD)
This is a legacy app available for those who did not want to update to Windows 10.
We highly recommend that if you have Windows 10 get JyotishTools Pro for the same price here.
The deluxe upgrade for the popular Junior Jyotish. Includes a built-in atlas and support for the ACS Atlas version 2. Support is included for current Systems Approach rules with Systems Approach analysis including transit influences over natal planets and natal influences over transit planets, Systems Approach coded display of planetary periods.
Additional features include:
- Large selectable main display.
- Scrollable dasha display with 3 selectable levels.
- Divisional and special chart view. Special charts include Ashtakavarga, Shripati, and Transit.
- Chart notes window to add and display any notes about the chart. Copy any window to the Clipboard for inclusion in documents or emails.
- Save any window as a picture file including GIF and JPEG formats.
- Aspects display.
- Ephemeris display copyable to other text programs.
- Graphical Ephemeris.
- Muhurta Tool.
- Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western chart displays.
- Imports QuickCharts, Junior Jyotish, Jyotish To Go and Jyotish Tools for the Pocket PC charts.
- Built-in Atlas has over 2200 cities. India atlas with over 2100 cities included.
- Lahiri, Fagan-Bradley, K.P., Raman, Yukestwar, Tropical, and Custom ayanamsha options.
- Mean and True Node options.
- 360 and 365.25 day options.
- Contemporary dasha option for current dasha listing (useful for mundane charts).
- Export chart as text, CSV file or email chart file.
- Multiple printing options.
- Editable SA colors and Graphical Ephemeris colors.
And much more. Try it for yourself by downloading the program here. which is fully functioning for 30 days. Then purchase a key here for the program to run more than 30 days.
Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and 8.
Do install the trial version first to make sure it runs on your computer.
For Vista, Windows 7, and 8 to install you may need right click on the setup file and select “Run as Adiminstrator”.
If you install on a Windows 10 machine, after installation right click on the JyotishTools icon and select Troubleshoot Compatibility.
*Always get your downloads of our software from this site only. Here are the checksums to verify that your download is authentic.